Amino, the global media and entertainment technology solutions provider, has announced today that it will lead a panel of key experts on Android TV at Broadcast Asia 2018, while showcasing its range of technology solutions on its stand at the event, which takes place June 26-28 at Suntec Singapore.
The Broadcast Asia panel event, ‘Operator Ready? How Android TV is Transforming the User Experience’, will take place June 26 at 3.30pm on the Accedo stand #4B2-01. The panel includes industry leaders from Google alongside ThinkAnalytics, Amino and Accedo, sharing their strategic and practical insights into the impact of Android TV on the commercial and operational success of operators and service providers.
Mark Evensen, Chief Technology Officer at Amino Communications says: “Android TV is a game-changer for operators around the globe, levelling the playing field in the battle to provide next-generation services that allow pay-TV providers to stem churn, attract new subscribers and boost revenues. This event provides a great opportunity for operators of all types to gain strategic and practical insights into deploying Android TV – which for many represents a key to building commercial and operational success.”
On Amino’s own stand - #4D3-5 - attendees will see how Android TV is transforming operators’ ability to rapidly deploy leading-edge features such as voice control, multiscreen delivery, federated search, digital video recording, personalized UX and deployment of the latest apps. They will also be able to see demonstrations of Amino’s solution portfolio, specifically designed to provide service providers with the tools they need to address consumer demands in today’s IP-driven, TV everywhere marketplace.
Key demonstrations of the Amino portfolio include:
• ‘Operator Ready’ Android TV Solutions: how Amino’s implementation of Android TV has been enhanced for pay-TV services with higher levels of customisation. Demonstrations will highlight key features of Amino’s Android TV offering, including unique dual-mode flexibility to run Android TV or Linux without changing hardware and access to a variety of partner apps, all certified to meet the Operator Tier specifications and requirements.
• Service Assurance: Amino’s AminoOS suite of service assurance management tools enable operators to efficiently and proactively support and improve quality of service across any network by solving configuration issues remotely, saving considerable OPEX and preventing technical dispatch.
The 45-minute Android TV panel discussion will look at how the entertainment ecosystem is changing as operators respond to a dizzying array of OTT video services and changing consumer expectations, and the key role Android TV is playing in this changing environment. The participants include:
• Mark Seidenfeld, Android TV Partnerships APAC at Google
• Mark Evensen, CTO at Amino Communications
• Alan Dishington, SVP APAC at ThinkAnalytics
• Simon Leadlay, Director, Pay TV Business Development at Accedo
Broadcast Asia is the industry’s leading event for the pro-audio, film, digital media and broadcasting industries, at which, as part of ConnecTech Asia – sees over 27,000 international visitors each year. To book a meeting with Amino at the show, get in touch at email@example.com
T: +44 (0)20 7486 4900